If you need help, know of somebody who needs help, or would like to volunteer, please call 888-466-0668 or click www.sdcl.org/learn. Change a life! Help an adult to read and write!
- To help adults improve reading and writing skills to achieve their full potential as community members, family members, workers, and life-long learners;
- To teach non-English speakers ESL (English as a Second Language) skills;
- To tailor services to individual needs, with confidentiality;
- To foster understanding and use of public libraries;
- To educate communities on the importance of literacy.